Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Spanked At Her Age Bare Bottom Just Wonder Why So Many Females Friends Here Were Spanked On Bare Bottom By Parents?

Just wonder why so many females friends here were spanked on bare bottom by parents? - spanked at her age bare bottom

I was surprised that many women were friends stuck to her bare butt, and some have even a slap at 1x. I always thought that this sentence is intended primarily for poor children, and until the age of 11-13. Rarely have I heard that girls are punished in this way and so often. In one was naked when I was very bad. I suspect that such sanctions are rare in Western countries. Or am I mistaken. : P

ps I'm an Asian. I have a spanking ass naked when I was very ill, and 9 After my mother put an end to such punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment