Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Best Straightener In The World What In The World Would Be The Best Straightener For My Hair?

What in the world would be the best straightener for my hair? - best straightener in the world

Hello to all! My hair is curly by nature. I have very tight spirals. The rectifier that I hold in the past was not right, if it is wet, or if there is no moisture in the air. If I get too sweaty, forget it, it is terribly kinky. It really is a mystery. I dry, just as I get it, then you can do to have it all with an iron frizz out, and hope to keep it straight. So, what straightener would work better and keep my hair straight, regardless of the humidity, moisture or sweat? The price is not a problem. I've heard Chi is the best and Sedu. Any experience or advice is greatly appreciated. Their ladies thank you very much, and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment