Friday, January 1, 2010

Old Town Pack What To Pack For A 7 Week Old Baby.?

What to pack for a 7 week old baby.? - old town pack

I have a family emergency and need to go out of town tomorrow. My baby is 7 weeks. Im not sure how long he will be gone. Come out of approximately 4 hours by car from home. In taking Porta cot and pram. In the experiment, between taking your swing or bouncer chair decide. She will sit, when he was asleep in the swing sometimes. But change a lot of space in the car with the stroller. Im gonna buy a package of 100 diapers and take 2 boxes of preparation, with great clothes. I feel like I'm forgetting something. I think I can in a sink, and throw your bathroom to bathe. Should therefore take the swing or bouncer, and I have forgotten? And what are your thoughts on weekdays from 7 years to a funeral? Can I keep my husband and I, but I need your support now.

No comments:

Post a Comment